Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Looking for the name of a comedian?

Hi, I have been trying to remember the name of a comedian I once saw
on late night tv while half asleep. The show was a few stand ups
within a small club setting possibly the comedy store but I really
can't remember more than that.

He was an american male with long hair that had lived in the UK for a
few years.

The subjects he talked about were the way he enjoyed watching the
British go about life, he talked about a time he brought back a bottle
of everclear back from the USA as a gift to his local pub, and his
surprise when he was told they drank it on tuesday.

Also he went on to talk about the war on terror and how the British
were useless targets for it as most emotion we show is a slight
annoyance at the inconvenience of trying to be terrorised. (I know
can be a risky subject I mean no disrespect to anyone)

I remember thinking this guy was very funny and right up my street as
a comedian. But i can't remember his name.

Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment